KIPP Through College
KIPP Through College (KTC) is a part of the broader KIPP approach that aims to prepare students to identify their passion, purpose, and plan for how to thrive in college, shape the future, and positively impact the world. Our vision is for all students to have the access, skills and resources to navigate through college or take on the workforce. KIPP students matriculate and graduate from high school, ready to begin their higher education or pursue a career path
We recognize that many of you are facing financial hardships due to COVID-19. If you require immediate financial assistance as a result of COVID-19 and these needs can’t be met by your university or any organization providing free services, please reach out to your KTC advisor. This may include:
- Travel costs to help return home from a campus that is closing
- Housing stipends to help cover housing costs when dorms are closing and you cannot return home
- Food if your campus cafeterias have closed or aren’t accessible
- Storage fees if free/donated storage is no longer available
- Individual laptops to be able to complete online college coursework
- Other COVID-related costs supporting basic needs (ie healthcare, personal supplies)
Not sure who your KTC advisor is? Contact Evita Anaya at email@example.com
College Savings Plan
At KIPP, we know that understanding the cost of education and access to saving accounts are crucial to earning a college degree. Through our partnership with my529 students enrolled in a KIPP high school are eligible to enroll in 529 plans to make saving for college easy and affordable. Open a 529 savings account today!
For more information on 529 plans and KIPP’s College Savings Program, read our program overview (available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Vietnamese), or contact Rosa Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information about KIPP Through College, please reach out to Director of KTC Evita Anaya at email@example.com.